söndag 27 december 2009

Just 'Cos You Got The Power......





Nu BOMBAR vi överklassen! En JÄRNNÄVE rakt i deras feta trynen! Till tonerna av världens bästa bluesrockkampsång! EAT THE RICH! ROCK`N ROLL!

You might be a financial wizard,
With a sack of loot,
But all I see is a slimy lizard,
With an expensive suit,
Go on and run your corporation,
Go on and kiss some ass,
You can buy up half of the nation,
But you can't buy class.

You bastards think it's funny,
Lyin' and dealing all your life,
Think all there is, is money,
Got your future wrapped up tight,
Just 'Cos You Got The Power,
That don't mean you got the right.

You can take my fingers babe,
You can take my eyes,
You can take my past and future,
It won't make you wise,
You can have me thrown in jail,
You can steal my booze,
You can even steal my mail,
Step on my blue suede shoes.

You bastards might be clever,
Got it mapped out in black and white,
But remember you can never,
Teach a dog to stand upright,
Just 'Cos You Got The Power,
That don't mean you got the right.

Go on out make another deal,
Feed your big fat face,
Go on out and cop the feel,
Get on somebody's case,
You surely could be satisfied,
If you could get it all,
But time ain't on your side,
You're going to the wall.

You think that life's just dollars,
Won with greed and lust and spite,
But I wasn't born to follow,
Like to get my sleep at night,
Just 'Cos You Got The Power,
That don't mean you got the right.

VäntaBara

Inga kommentarer: